Inspired by the paradoxes of the modern world in which we have all technologies, but what we need most is to passionately pursue our true nature. To follow what brings life, to chase the dream blue sky that burns with hot coral flames at the sunrises and the sunsets, to have messy and salty hairs at the beaches, to dive into the vintage indigo ocean, so you can enjoy your life to the fullest. SHAMAN is all about the lifestyle that predisposes you to dare to be brave in your pursuits, to explore all the hidden gems of the world and to seize the present and the harmony with the nature.
Length from hood to end of sleeve 36 cm (14,1’)
Chest all around 112 cm (44’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 90 cm (35,4’)
M size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 40 cm (15,7’)
Chest all around 124 cm (48,8’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 108 cm (42,5’)
L size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 42 cm (16,5’)
Chest all around 136 cm (53,5’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 120 cm (47,2’)
XL size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve ???cm
Chest all around 160 cm (63’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 140 cm (55’)
*The sizes can vary with 1,5 cm due to the post- washing shrinking of material but thanks to your hang loose design it will still fit you perfectly.
MADE OUT OF LINEN
Our products are hand-crafted out of natural materials to give you comfort and to make you feel closer to the nature. We stand only for natural fabrics and materials. 99% of the materials including etiquettes, are made of natural products (except for the threads) and we aim to get to 100% soon.
- Best microclimate for your skin – permeable to air, absorbs moisture and protects the skin from UV rays
- The garment is prewashed
- It becomes softer with each wash
- The fabric is resistant to static electricity
- Very durable and tear resistant
- Short sleeves that bring air to your body
- Open V-neckline that helps you breathe easily
- One-layered lighter hoody
- Lightweight laces
- Three slits, supporting free movement and better ventilation. For shorter models they also make a more feminine look.
- Two pairs of big outer pockets
- Key-laces with a metal loop, where you can attach your keys
- Phone Pocket
Care with love
Do not bleach!
You can dry clean it.
Do not tumble dry!
Shaman Style & fit
Dare to wear anywhere
Cooling your body in warm sunny days but also keeping warmth during colder windy days or evenings, the MONK can be used:
- As a cover for the sun – Linen has a UPF factor up to 30 which is one of the highest from the natural fabrics after the wool.
- To dry fast – Linen is very absorbent. It can hold up to 20% water. It also dries out and evaporates moisture very quickly, so that you can be comfortable in all your adventures.
- As a changing robe – you can easily get out of a wetsuit, bikini or swimsuit, while staying warm, dry and protected
- For wind shelter – Our garments are mostly made of 100% selected linen, which is dense enough to stop wind from blowing through. However, depending on your cold tolerance it is not recommended to use your MONK for temperatures below 16 °C.
- Just hanging out outside – the design of the garment makes it perfect for everyday shaka life but also gives a stylish and modern look for a city walk or a visit at the hotel restaurant next to the pool.
The highlighted features make the MONK perfect for all watersports such as Surf, Swim, Kitesurf, Wakeboarding, Windsurf, Triathlon, Drive, Row, Yachting and generally the outdoor lifestyle.