Linen Beach Changing Robe – VINTAGE INDIGO
Do you remember the summer evenings spent outside with friends? The evenings spent playing hide-and-seek until dark, stargazing, and sharing stories under the endless summer sky.
You can feel the same feeling of freedom and peace with the Linen Beach Changing Robe – VINTAGE INDIGO. Go back to your roots and yourself in the connection to nature.
It’s practical yet stylish. Feel the soft linen on your skin and the air flowing through the short sleeves and open V-neck.
Dare to look good and express your style with this beach robe.
Length from hood to end of sleeve 36 cm (14,1’)
Chest all around 112 cm (44’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 90 cm (35,4’)
M size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 40 cm (15,7’)
Chest all around 124 cm (48,8’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 108 cm (42,5’)
L size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 42 cm (16,5’)
Chest all around 136 cm (53,5’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 120 cm (47,2’)
XL size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve ???cm
Chest all around 160 cm (63’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 140 cm (55’)
*The sizes can vary with 1,5 cm due to the post- washing shrinking of material but thanks to your hang loose design it will still fit you perfectly.
MADE OUT OF LINEN
Our products are hand-crafted out of natural materials to give you comfort and to make you feel closer to the nature. We stand only for natural fabrics and materials. 99% of the materials including etiquettes, are made of natural products (except for the threads) and we aim to get to 100% soon.
- Best microclimate for your skin – permeable to air, absorbs moisture and protects the skin from UV rays
- The garment is prewashed
- It becomes softer with each wash
- The fabric is resistant to static electricity
- Very durable and tear resistant
- Short sleeves that bring air to your body
- Open V-neckline that helps you breathe easily
- One-layered lighter hoody
- Lightweight laces
- Three slits, supporting free movement and better ventilation. For shorter models they also make a more feminine look.
- Two pairs of big outer pockets
- Key-laces with a metal loop, where you can attach your keys
- Phone Pocket
Care with love
Do not bleach!
You can dry clean it.
Do not tumble dry!
Linen Beach Changing Robe – VINTAGE INDIGO
The Linen Beach Changing Robe – VINTAGE INDIGO is the perfect combination of style and comfort. Its hang-loose and carefree design fits every body type. The two side slits of the beach robe provide comfort and allow a wide range of motion.
Thanks to the short sleeves and open V-neck, the changing robe is airy and supports proper ventilation. This ensures the best conditions for practicing your favorite sports. With the lightweight hood of the changing robe, you can protect your head and face from the sun.
The linen robe is equipped with two big outer pockets for storing your items. It also comes with a phone pocket.
This changing robe’s linen fabric is antiallergenic, soft and resistant to static electricity. Due to its durability and tear resistance, the linen fabric is suitable for active people, surfers, and athletes. The material of the beach robe is breathable and absorbent.
Use the Linen Beach Changing Robe – VINTAGE INDIGO daily or for:
- Windsurf, Kitesurf and Wave surf
- Yoga practice
- Residential pools
- Hotel pools
- Pool parties
- Spa hotels
- Relaxing around the campfire
- Music festivals
- Beach bars
- Chilling at the beach
Hand-crafted with love, this beach changing robe is made by using deadstock fabric from brands. This is an effort to help reduce waste from the fashion industry and create a more sustainable product.
With the rich dark blue color of this beach robe, you will be transported under the summer starry night on the shore, listening to the calming music of the waves.
Shaman Style & fit
Inspired by the paradoxes of the modern world in which we have all technologies, but what we need most is to passionately pursue our true nature. To follow what brings life, to chase the dream blue sky that burns with hot coral flames at the sunrises and the sunsets, to have messy and salty hairs at the beaches, to dive into the vintage indigo ocean, so you can enjoy your life to the fullest. SHAMAN is all about the lifestyle that predisposes you to dare to be brave in your pursuits, to explore all the hidden gems of the world and to seize the present and the harmony with the nature.
Dare to wear anywhere
Cooling your body in warm sunny days but also keeping warmth during colder windy days or evenings, the MONK can be used:
- As a cover for the sun – Linen has a UPF factor up to 30 which is one of the highest from the natural fabrics after the wool.
- To dry fast – Linen is very absorbent. It can hold up to 20% water. It also dries out and evaporates moisture very quickly, so that you can be comfortable in all your adventures.
- As a changing robe – you can easily get out of a wetsuit, bikini or swimsuit, while staying warm, dry and protected
- For wind shelter – Our garments are mostly made of 100% selected linen, which is dense enough to stop wind from blowing through. However, depending on your cold tolerance it is not recommended to use your MONK for temperatures below 16 °C.
- Just hanging out outside – the design of the garment makes it perfect for everyday shaka life but also gives a stylish and modern look for a city walk or a visit at the hotel restaurant next to the pool.
The highlighted features make the MONK perfect for all watersports such as Surf, Swim, Kitesurf, Wakeboarding, Windsurf, Triathlon, Drive, Row, Yachting and generally the outdoor lifestyle.