Linen Surf Changing Robe – BLUE LAGOON
High tides, beach vibes – this is the recipe for the perfect summer. Enjoy your carefree days at the beach with this surf changing robe.
This garment was created for all of you who appreciate the art of watersports and was inspired by your free spirit and unique way of living. Jump on board and join us for a summer you won’t forget.
Length from hood to end of sleeve 59 cm (23,2’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 38 cm (15’)
Chest all around 112 cm (44’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 90 cm (35,4’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve 65 cm (25,5’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 40 cm (15,7’)
Chest all around 124 cm (48,8’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 107 cm (42,1’)
L size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 68 cm (26,7’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 46 cm (18,1’)
Chest all around 136 cm (53,5’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 120 cm (47,2’)
XL size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 79 cm (31,1’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 52 cm (20,4’)
Chest all around 160 cm (62,9’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 140 cm (55,1’)
*The sizes can vary with 1,5 cm due to the post- washing shrinking of material but thanks to your hang loose design it will still fit you perfectly.
MADE OUT OF LINEN
Our products are hand-crafted out of natural materials to give you comfort and to make you feel closer to the nature. We stand only for natural fabrics and materials. 99% of the materials including etiquettes, are made of natural products (except for the threads) and we aim to get to 100% soon.
- Best microclimate for your skin – permeable to air, absorbs moisture and protects the skin from UV rays
- The garment is prewashed
- It becomes softer with each wash
- The fabric is resistant to static electricity
- Very durable and tear resistant
- Long folding sleeves with colored cuffs and special buttons to fix them
- Two-sided hoody in different inner and outer colours
- Thick cotton hoody laces with leather ends
- Three slits, supporting the free movement and better ventilation. For shorter models they also make a more feminine look.
- Two pairs of big outer pockets
- Key-laces with a metal loop, where you can attach your keys
- Phone Pocket
Care with love
Do not bleach!
You can dry clean it.
Do not tumble dry!
Wrinkles are part of linen’s charm and you don’t need an iron to look great.
Linen Surf Changing Robe – BLUE LAGOON
Get changed after swimming or practicing water sports with the Linen Surf Changing Robe – BLUE LAGOON. Its hang-loose design of the changing robe makes it easy to put on and take off. With the three slits, the surf robe makes it easier to move, run, jump, dance – whatever makes you happy. The two-sided hood with thick cotton laces protects your head from strong sun and winds.
The surf changing robe has two big outer pockets. Keep your phone close at all times with the phone pocket. You can easily attach your keys to the key laces with metal loops of the surf robe. The long sleeves of the changing robe can be rolled up and fixed with buttons.
The soft, natural linen fabric of this changing robe for surfers provides natural UV protection. It’s also very breathable, absorbent, and becomes softer after each wash.
The Linen Surf Changing Robe – BLUE LAGOON can be your best friend daily or for:
- Windsurf, Kitesurf and Wave surf
- Yoga practice
- Residential pools
- Hotel pools
- Pool parties
- Spa hotels
- Relaxing around the campfire
- Music festivals
- Beach bars
- Chilling at the beach
We make all of our products with the environment in mind. The Linen Surf Changing Robe – BLUE LAGOON is hand-crafted using deadstock fabric from brands. With this, we aim to create a product that will exist in symbiosis with nature. The blue color will always remind you of all the waves you’ve conquered, and the broad blue ocean which feels like home.
Pope Style & fit
The stylish POPE model is our premium product line. Two-layers hoodies and long sleeves help you feel comfortable during summer evenings and windy days. You can complement it with some accessories like colorful sneakers, a light scarf, or simple jewelry to express your own style in a unique way.
Inspired by nature and human’s desire to conquer freedom by being in a symbiotic relationship with the endless blue skies, the golden glow of the sun, and the coral reefs that hide a complex combination of colors like yellow, purple, red, and blue. A human desire speaks about having a unique way of living which puts the free spirit over dogmas, the wild instinct over the useless mind limitations, and the intuition over the trends. Not just a piece of clothing, it is a declaration of liberation, peace, and venturesome.
Dare to wear anywhere
Cooling your body in warm sunny days but also keeping warmth during colder windy days or evenings, the MONK can be used:
- As a cover for the sun – Linen has a UPF factor up to 30 which is one of the highest from the natural fabrics after the wool.
- To dry fast – Linen is very absorbent. It can hold up to 20% water. It also dries out and evaporates moisture very quickly, so that you can be comfortable in all your adventures.
- As a changing robe – you can easily get out of a wetsuit, bikini or swimsuit, while staying warm, dry and protected
- For wind shelter – Our garments are mostly made of 100% selected linen, which is dense enough to stop wind from blowing through. However, depending on your cold tolerance it is not recommended to use your MONK for temperatures below 16 °C.
- Just hanging out outside – the design of the garment makes it perfect for everyday shaka life but also gives a stylish and modern look for a city walk or a visit at the hotel restaurant next to the pool.
The highlighted features make the MONK perfect for all watersports such as Surf, Swim, Kitesurf, Wakeboarding, Windsurf, Triathlon, Drive, Row, Yachting and generally the outdoor lifestyle.