Linen Changing Poncho – GREEN DAY
Whether you’re at the beach or taking a walk among green meadows and hillsides, the Linen Changing Poncho – GREEN DAY will be your best friend.
Wearing it, you will feel the carefree child-like joy of being part of nature and savoring each summer moment. The vibrant color of this poncho reminds us of the lush greenery and takes us back to our roots.
The Monk linen changing poncho is comfortable, soft, and antiallergenic. It’s tear-resistant and very durable so you can count on it in each situation. It has two big outer pockets and a comfortable hood.
Length from hood to end of sleeve 36 cm (14,1’)
Chest all around 112 cm (44’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 90 cm (35,4’)
M size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 40 cm (15,7’)
Chest all around 124 cm (48,8’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 108 cm (42,5’)
L size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 42 cm (16,5’)
Chest all around 136 cm (53,5’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 120 cm (47,2’)
XL size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve ???cm
Chest all around 160 cm (63’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 140 cm (55’)
*The sizes can vary with 1,5 cm due to the post- washing shrinking of material but thanks to your hang loose design it will still fit you perfectly.
MADE OUT OF LINEN
Our products are hand-crafted out of natural materials to give you comfort and to make you feel closer to the nature. We stand only for natural fabrics and materials. 99% of the materials including etiquettes, are made of natural products (except for the threads) and we aim to get to 100% soon.
- Best microclimate for your skin – permeable to air, absorbs moisture and protects the skin from UV rays
- The garment is prewashed
- It becomes softer with each wash
- The fabric is resistant to static electricity
- Very durable and tear resistant
- Short sleeves that bring air to your body
- Open V-neckline that helps you breathe easily
- One-layered lighter hoody
- Lightweight laces
- Three slits, supporting free movement and better ventilation. For shorter models they also make a more feminine look.
- Two pairs of big outer pockets
- Key-laces with a metal loop, where you can attach your keys
- Phone Pocket
Care with love
Do not bleach!
You can dry clean it.
Do not tumble dry!
Linen Changing Poncho – GREEN DAY
Give the green light to the perfect summer with the Linen Changing Poncho – GREEN DAY. This linen poncho will be your trusted companion in every situation. Its hang-loose design makes it suitable and comfortable for each body type.
The side slits and short sleeves of the changing poncho allow you to move freely while practicing your favorite activities. The open V-neckline of the changing poncho helps you to breathe easily and allows proper ventilation. A lightweight hood with colorful laces protects your head from the strong sun, rain, and winds.
The two big outer pockets of the linen poncho help you keep your valuables near at all times. The poncho is equipped with an additional phone pocket.
Linen is one of the best fabrics thanks to its numerous benefits. It’s soft, antiallergenic, and resistant to static electricity. The linen fabric of the changing poncho is durable and tear-resistant. At the same time, it becomes softer and softer with each wash.
The Linen Changing Poncho – GREEN DAY is ideal for daily use or for:
- Windsurf, Kitesurf and Wave surf
- Yoga practice
- Residential pools
- Hotel pools
- Pool parties
- Spa hotels
- Relaxing around the campfire
- Music festivals
- Beach bars
- Chilling at the beach
This changing poncho is a greener alternative to fast-fashion items as it’s made by using deadstock fabric. With this, we aim to reduce the excess waste from the textile industry and offer an environment-friendly product. The playful green color of this Monk poncho will add freshness and excitement to each day.
Shaman Style & fit
Inspired by the paradoxes of the modern world in which we have all technologies, but what we need most is to passionately pursue our true nature. To follow what brings life, to chase the dream blue sky that burns with hot coral flames at the sunrises and the sunsets, to have messy and salty hairs at the beaches, to dive into the vintage indigo ocean, so you can enjoy your life to the fullest. SHAMAN is all about the lifestyle that predisposes you to dare to be brave in your pursuits, to explore all the hidden gems of the world and to seize the present and the harmony with the nature.
Dare to wear anywhere
Cooling your body in warm sunny days but also keeping warmth during colder windy days or evenings, the MONK can be used:
- As a cover for the sun – Linen has a UPF factor up to 30 which is one of the highest from the natural fabrics after the wool.
- To dry fast – Linen is very absorbent. It can hold up to 20% water. It also dries out and evaporates moisture very quickly, so that you can be comfortable in all your adventures.
- As a changing robe – you can easily get out of a wetsuit, bikini or swimsuit, while staying warm, dry and protected
- For wind shelter – Our garments are mostly made of 100% selected linen, which is dense enough to stop wind from blowing through. However, depending on your cold tolerance it is not recommended to use your MONK for temperatures below 16 °C.
- Just hanging out outside – the design of the garment makes it perfect for everyday shaka life but also gives a stylish and modern look for a city walk or a visit at the hotel restaurant next to the pool.
The highlighted features make the MONK perfect for all watersports such as Surf, Swim, Kitesurf, Wakeboarding, Windsurf, Triathlon, Drive, Row, Yachting and generally the outdoor lifestyle.