Linen Changing Robe – REGATTA
With the Linen Changing Robe – REGATTA you will enjoy comfort and freedom.
It is soft and gentle on the skin. It is suitable for your watersport activity.
This linen beach robe is extremely comfortable and airy. The hang-loose design allows you to move freely.
Length from hood to end of sleeve 59 cm (23,2’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 38 cm (15’)
Chest all around 112 cm (44’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 90 cm (35,4’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve 65 cm (25,5’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 40 cm (15,7’)
Chest all around 124 cm (48,8’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 107 cm (42,1’)
L size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 68 cm (26,7’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 46 cm (18,1’)
Chest all around 136 cm (53,5’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 120 cm (47,2’)
XL size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 79 cm (31,1’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 52 cm (20,4’)
Chest all around 160 cm (62,9’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 140 cm (55,1’)
*The sizes can vary with 1,5 cm due to the post- washing shrinking of material but thanks to your hang loose design it will still fit you perfectly.
MADE OUT OF LINEN
Our products are hand-crafted out of natural materials to give you comfort and to make you feel closer to the nature. We stand only for natural fabrics and materials. 99% of the materials including etiquettes, are made of natural products (except for the threads) and we aim to get to 100% soon.
- Best microclimate for your skin – permeable to air, absorbs moisture and protects the skin from UV rays
- The garment is prewashed
- It becomes softer with each wash
- The fabric is resistant to static electricity
- Very durable and tear resistant
- Long folding sleeves with colored cuffs and special buttons to fix them
- Two-sided hoody in different inner and outer colours
- Thick cotton hoody laces with leather ends
- Three slits, supporting the free movement and better ventilation. For shorter models they also make a more feminine look.
- Two pairs of big outer pockets
- Key-laces with a metal loop, where you can attach your keys
- Phone Pocket
Care with love
Do not bleach!
You can dry clean it.
Do not tumble dry!
Wrinkles are part of linen’s charm and you don’t need an iron to look great.
Linen Changing Robe – REGATTA
Whether it’s a day of taming the waves or a night around the campfire, the Linen Changing Robe – REGATTA has your back. The carefree design is suitable for each body type. The regatta swim robe has two side slits and a rear slit which allow you to more freely. They also provide proper ventilation.
With the two comfortable outer pockets and phone pocket of the linen robe, you can make sure to keep your valuables near at all times.
In hot weather, the sleeves of the regatta dry robe can be rolled up and fixed with buttons. On colder days, they can be rolled down to keep you warm.
The linen material of the Linen Changing Robe – REGATTA is light as a feather, soft, and delicate. At the same time, it is one of the strongest and most durable fabrics. The linen material of this regatta changing robe is absorbent, antiallergenic, and protects the skin from UV light.
The regatta dry robe is ideal for every adventurer – from summer mountaineers to yoga lovers, travelers, and digital nomads. Use it daily or for:
- Regatta practice
- Sitting around the campfire
- Music festivals
- Beach bars
- Chilling on the beach
- Windsurf, Kitesurf and Wave surf
- Residential Pools
- Hotel Pools
- Pool parties
- Spa hotels
The hand-crafted Linen Changing Robe – REGATTA is made by using deadstock fabric from brands. With this, we aim to help reduce waste from the textile industry and raise awareness toward a more sustainable way of living. With the azure blue color of this regatta dry robe, you will feel in harmony with nature’s elements and the sea’s gleaming waters.
Pope Style & fit
The stylish POPE model is our premium product line. Two-layers hoodies and long sleeves help you feel comfortable during summer evenings and windy days. You can complement it with some accessories like colorful sneakers, a light scarf, or simple jewelry to express your own style in a unique way.
Inspired by nature and human’s desire to conquer freedom by being in a symbiotic relationship with the endless blue skies, the golden glow of the sun, and the coral reefs that hide a complex combination of colors like yellow, purple, red, and blue. A human desire speaks about having a unique way of living which puts the free spirit over dogmas, the wild instinct over the useless mind limitations, and the intuition over the trends. Not just a piece of clothing, it is a declaration of liberation, peace, and venturesome.
Dare to wear anywhere
Cooling your body in warm sunny days but also keeping warmth during colder windy days or evenings, the MONK can be used:
- As a cover for the sun – Linen has a UPF factor up to 30 which is one of the highest from the natural fabrics after the wool.
- To dry fast – Linen is very absorbent. It can hold up to 20% water. It also dries out and evaporates moisture very quickly, so that you can be comfortable in all your adventures.
- As a changing robe – you can easily get out of a wetsuit, bikini or swimsuit, while staying warm, dry and protected
- For wind shelter – Our garments are mostly made of 100% selected linen, which is dense enough to stop wind from blowing through. However, depending on your cold tolerance it is not recommended to use your MONK for temperatures below 16 °C.
- Just hanging out outside – the design of the garment makes it perfect for everyday shaka life but also gives a stylish and modern look for a city walk or a visit at the hotel restaurant next to the pool.
The highlighted features make the MONK perfect for all watersports such as Surf, Swim, Kitesurf, Wakeboarding, Windsurf, Triathlon, Drive, Row, Yachting and generally the outdoor lifestyle.