Linen Surf Beach Changing Robe – Ohana
Enjoy a day on the beach and in nature with the Linen Surf Beach Changing Robe – Ohana.
Ohana is a term meaning family. We welcome you to our Ohana of adventurers, free-spirited people, and dreamers.
The Ohana robe is not simply a piece of clothing; it’s a sign of belonging to a community of free thinkers and nature lovers.
Length from hood to end of sleeve 59 cm (23,2’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 38 cm (15’)
Chest all around 112 cm (44’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 90 cm (35,4’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve 65 cm (25,5’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 40 cm (15,7’)
Chest all around 124 cm (48,8’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 107 cm (42,1’)
L size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 68 cm (26,7’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 46 cm (18,1’)
Chest all around 136 cm (53,5’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 120 cm (47,2’)
XL size dimensions:
Length from hood to end of sleeve 79 cm (31,1’)
Length from hood to end of sleeve (rolled up sleeve) 52 cm (20,4’)
Chest all around 160 cm (62,9’)
Length from shoulder to hemline 140 cm (55,1’)
*The sizes can vary with 1,5 cm due to the post- washing shrinking of material but thanks to your hang loose design it will still fit you perfectly.
MADE OUT OF LINEN
Our products are hand-crafted out of natural materials to give you comfort and to make you feel closer to the nature. We stand only for natural fabrics and materials. 99% of the materials including etiquettes, are made of natural products (except for the threads) and we aim to get to 100% soon.
- Best microclimate for your skin – permeable to air, absorbs moisture and protects the skin from UV rays
- The garment is prewashed
- It becomes softer with each wash
- The fabric is resistant to static electricity
- Very durable and tear resistant
- Long folding sleeves with colored cuffs and special buttons to fix them
- Two-sided hoody in different inner and outer colours
- Thick cotton hoody laces with leather ends
- Three slits, supporting the free movement and better ventilation. For shorter models they also make a more feminine look.
- Two pairs of big outer pockets
- Key-laces with a metal loop, where you can attach your keys
- Phone Pocket
Care with love
Do not bleach!
You can dry clean it.
Do not tumble dry!
Wrinkles are part of linen’s charm and you don’t need an iron to look great.
Linen Surf Beach Changing Robe – Ohana
The airy and carefree design of the Linen Surf Beach Changing Robe – Ohana is ideal for every body type. The three slits of this beach changing robe will support you in each activity. The two-sided hood can be tightened with laces with leather ends.
With the help of the two big outer pockets and a phone pocket, you can make sure your valuables are kept safe wherever you go. The linen beach robe has key laces with a metal loop for attaching your keys.
Roll up the long sleeves of the linen surf robe on hotter days. They can be fixed with beautiful colorful cuffs and special buttons. The long sleeves of the Linen Surf Beach Changing Robe – Ohana can be rolled down to keep you warm and cozy on colder days.
The linen material of the beach changing robe is really strong and durable. At the same time, it is delicate and soft. The linen fabric is absorbent, antiallergenic, and protects the skin from UV light.
The Linen Surf Beach Robe – Ohana is ideal for:
- Windsurf, Kitesurf and Wave surf
- Residential pools
- Hotel pools
- Pool parties
- Spa hotels
- Relaxing around the campfire
- Summer mountaineers
- Music festivals
- Beach bars
- Chilling at the beach
- Digital nomads
- Daily use
Our products are made with the environment in mind. The Linen Surf Beach Changing Robe – Ohana is handcrafted using deadstock fabric. The fresh kiwi green color will brighten your day and heart.
Pope Style & fit
The stylish POPE model is our premium product line. Two-layers hoodies and long sleeves help you feel comfortable during summer evenings and windy days. You can complement it with some accessories like colorful sneakers, a light scarf, or simple jewelry to express your own style in a unique way.
Inspired by nature and human’s desire to conquer freedom by being in a symbiotic relationship with the endless blue skies, the golden glow of the sun, and the coral reefs that hide a complex combination of colors like yellow, purple, red, and blue. A human desire speaks about having a unique way of living which puts the free spirit over dogmas, the wild instinct over the useless mind limitations, and the intuition over the trends. Not just a piece of clothing, it is a declaration of liberation, peace, and venturesome.
Dare to wear anywhere
Cooling your body in warm sunny days but also keeping warmth during colder windy days or evenings, the MONK can be used:
- As a cover for the sun – Linen has a UPF factor up to 30 which is one of the highest from the natural fabrics after the wool.
- To dry fast – Linen is very absorbent. It can hold up to 20% water. It also dries out and evaporates moisture very quickly, so that you can be comfortable in all your adventures.
- As a changing robe – you can easily get out of a wetsuit, bikini or swimsuit, while staying warm, dry and protected
- For wind shelter – Our garments are mostly made of 100% selected linen, which is dense enough to stop wind from blowing through. However, depending on your cold tolerance it is not recommended to use your MONK for temperatures below 16 °C.
- Just hanging out outside – the design of the garment makes it perfect for everyday shaka life but also gives a stylish and modern look for a city walk or a visit at the hotel restaurant next to the pool.
The highlighted features make the MONK perfect for all watersports such as Surf, Swim, Kitesurf, Wakeboarding, Windsurf, Triathlon, Drive, Row, Yachting and generally the outdoor lifestyle.